IHS Technology Department-Room 250
The Information Technology Department, "IT", refers to anything related to computing technology, such as networking, hardware, software, the Internet, or the people that work
with these technologies.
As part of the school- based technology group, we provide service to faculty and students. We assist teachers in integrating technology in the classroom to improve student achievement by maintaining,
organizing and repairing any hardware, software and network problems as needed.
Furthermore, we also help faculty with the use of technology during class by troubleshooting Smart board problems, such as connectivity,
malfunctions, and others; by helping with video editing tools software, conversion of media files, school websites file/images integration, and Google apps, such as
Google drive (docs,sheets, folders, save files, upload files, share documents to groups),
and poster making/enlarging documents.
IHS Technology Equipment
We currently have the latest technology available as educational tools.
- One computer Lab equipped with Window base computers(PCs)- Room 252
- Two workstations/printer in each classroom
- Five Mobile PC Carts-(30 laptops)
- Two Mobile PC Carts-(30 Laptops with Wireless Printer)
- Three MacBook Pro Carts-(30 Mac computers)
- Video projector/SmartBoards (all Classrooms)
- Apple TV connectivity (all Classrooms)
- HD flip cameras
- HD Digital Cameras
- 3D Printing
- 3D Scanning
- Nintendo Wii fitness
- Portable Presentation Speaker Systems
- Document Cameras
- Smart Kapp
- and More
IHS Technology Department Online forms
We have online forms that allows Faculty/Staff/Students/Partners to reserve our equipment. On-the-spot request are also welcomed, but we prefer that the equipment is reserved
24 hours in advance. Our Online forms also have links that allows users to see our current equipment/lab reservations
- Submit your requests before 4:30pm. Requests sent in after 4:30 PM will not be updated.
- Requests sent in after 4:30 PM on Friday will not be processed until the following school day. Please speak to an IT staff if equipment is needed.
- Speak to an IT staff the following day if equipment is needed.
- Submit your request only 2 weeks in advance out of consideration for other faculty & staff.
- Make sure that all laptops/chargers/printer are in the cart before returning it to the technology office Rm250.
- When requesting that we print a document in large format please allow at least 1 business days from the day of the request processed.Send your design/poster file to firstname.lastname@example.org. A requests can only be submitted by a faculty or staff member not students.
In Person: Please drop off your design/poster file (PDF, JPG, DOC) at the IT Dept, Room 250 during our hours of operations.